Providing high quality, cost effective construction solutions since 1948.
"I would recommend BMEC (Bay Mechanical & Electrical Corporation) for any sized project you may be considering, but in particular, any project that has a very high level of complexity."
- Seth Hernstein
Janotta & Herner Inc.
"Working as a government entity and subject to the rigors of the competitive format, working with Bay Mechanical & Electrical is definitely a pleasure."
- Hugh R. Holley, P.E.
Cleveland State University
"Bay is one of the few that always seems to go the extra mile for its client."
- James J. Jocke, P.S.
Project Inspector and Designer
Ralph Tyler Companies
"Your team performed beyond our high expectations."
- Michael K. Wintrhop
President & CEO
The Bellevue Hospital
- 8-time Diamond Safety Award Winner - 2004-2011
- 2011 Associated Builders & Contractors Award of Excellence, Julka Hall/College of Education & Human Services, Cleveland State University
- 2010 Silver STEP Award
- 2009 Associated Builders & Contractors Award of Excellence, Physician's Choice Hospitals
- 2009 Associated Builders & Contractors Award of Excellence, Nestle Professional Customer Innovation Campus
Committed to providing outstanding quality, service and craftsmanship, Bay Mechanical & Electrical stays current on the latest trends and information in the industry. If you’re interested in any of our mechanical and electrical services, fill out and submit the project inquiry form to get a quote today. Bay Mechanical & Electrical can guarantee quality on all projects we engage in because of the consistent training and knowledge gained from our affiliations. We are affiliated with the following commercial construction, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fire safety and energy services associations:
- ABC – Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national association representing merit shop, construction service and related companies performing work in the industrial and commercial construction industry.
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) is a not-for-profit professional organization that enables collaboration, knowledge sharing and skill development across all engineering disciplines. ASME codes and standards, publications, conferences, continuing education and professional development programs provide a foundation for advancing technical knowledge.
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) is a society committed to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world through the advancement of the HVACR industry of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- NATE – North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE is the only technician certification organization governed, owned, operated, developed and supported by the HVACR industry.
- RSES – Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES is an organization that provides opportunities for enhanced technical competence by offering comprehensive, cutting-edge education and certification to members and the HVACR industry.
Contact us to learn more about the mechanical and electrical capabilities of our Ohio MEP company.